What and how we will do in the course??
- What materials we will use and why?
- How to use a Grid method to draw your artwork?
- How should we observe finest details from our reference.
- How to execute those details to the artworks.
- Techniques to control your pencil, light to dark tones.
- Start working together on artwork(landscape , portrait etc)so that you can observe execution of details accurately and do not miss anything in sessions.
- Everyday feedback on your work.
- Finally an Individual doubt session for every student.
- Your feedback and suggestions about this course and ArtographyStudio.Total Sessions: 10 Duration: 1 month
- Mode of Learning : LIVE sessions on Zoom Cloud Meeting / Google Meet
Timings : Morning / Afternoon / Evening Batches.
Weekend batches are also available.
● Cartridge sheet
● 6B or 8B shading pencils
● Kneaded eraser or clay eraser.