Total Sessions 10 (20 Days) Learn different techniques of using charcoal and this portrait session guide you through a step by step tutorial approach to draw a portrait with charcoal. Material required:
- Charcoal Stick/Charcoal pencil
- Cotton/earbuds , eraser
- Cartridge sheet/sketchbook
What and how we will do in the course?
- What materials we will use and why?
- How to use a Grid method to draw your artwork?
- How should we observe finest details from our reference?
- How to execute those details to the artworks.
- Techniques to control charcoal with different tools.
- Start working together on artwork(landscape, portrait etc) so that you can observe execution of details accurately and do not missanything in sessions.
- Everyday feedback on your work.
- Finally an Individual doubt session for every student.
- Your feedback and suggestions about this course and ArtographyStudio.Total Sessions: 10 Duration: 1 monthMode of Learning : LIVE sessions on Zoom Cloud Meeting / Google MeetTimings : Morning / Afternoon / Evening Batches.
Weekend batches are also available.
● ESSENTIALS – Camille Charcoal stick, Charcoal
pencil(soft), Cotton, earbuds, eraser, fixatives pray, carriage sheet.
● OPTIONAL – Blending stumps,Kneaded eraser or clay eraser.